Surprisingly, many companies do not have mature, well-organized application security processes, policies or procedures, leaving them exposed to significant security risks. New hire employees, employee transfers, employee terminations, temporary employees, contingent workforce, multiple logins, multiple passwords and multiple accounts are just a few common occurrences in everyday business that create huge security risks if not handled correctly.
Enterprise identity and access management solutions are a proven way to reduce and avoid security risks while helping companies:
- Automate and accelerate new hire on-boarding - particularly account set up
- Document and control access to networks, systems, applications and data
- Reduce help desk administration for account setup, forgotten logins and passwords, and password changes
- Reduce time and effort to login to multiple systems throughout the day
- Deliver real-time audit reporting for regulatory compliance
With a deep roster of Security experts and many successful security engagements, iRise has the knowledge, skills and experience needed to define, design, develop, test and deploy a broad range of enterprise identity and access management solutions for companies with 100 to 500,000 users.
iRise Security solutions include:
- Single Sign-on
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Federated Identity Management
- Automated User Provisioning
- Automated Identity Management
- Automated Policy Enforcement
- Role and Rule-based Access control
- Self-service Administration
- Delegated Administration
- Password Management
- Account Reconciliation
- Audit Reporting
- Directory Integration
And more ...
iRise Security experts also have knowledge, skills and experience in the top vendor solutions in the enterprise identity and access management space, including IBM Tivoli, Oracle, Computer Associates and Microsoft.
Depending on needs, iRise consultants may be engaged as a project team, mentors or resources to help with one or more phases of a project.
Our Security experts can help with:
- Security Assessments
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Technical Architecture and Design
- Solution Identification and Evaluation
- Product Installation and Configuration
- Proof of Concepts
- System Development and Integration