Global collaboration with customers, employees, development teams and business owners is essential when defining software. Effective requirements management and traceability require a robust communication platform. That’s why iRise Studio has been designed from the ground up to support secure, real-time collaboration. Through Definition Center, you and your colleagues can work on the same simulation at the same time, each seeing one another’s updates live. Your reviewers need only a web browser to explore your simulations and provide feedback. You can even make changes on the fly as feedback arrives.
The benefits of iRise Definition Center include:
- Real-time, team-based collaboration throughout the SDLC for rapid authoring & reviewing iterations.
- Self-guided stakeholder guides allow business stakeholders to review and comment on simulations stored in a central server.
- Reusable definition assets can be stored on the server, speeding time to visualization and enforcing customer experience best practices.
- Powerful comments management functions collect and organize stakeholder reviews into easily manageable groups for visualization authors – something that outdated requirements document can’t do.
- iRise visualizations can be exported into self-contained files called iDocs that can be shared over email, enabling unparalleled distributed stakeholder feedback, which is captured and collected in a convenient form on the server for definition teams.
- Reusable iRise content modules can be created, license protected and distributed. The iRise Definition Center supports the distribution of third-party pre-packaged and licensed visualization content. The intellectual property contained within visualizations can be protected and licensed to a specific Definition Center and can only be modified by a set of authorized iRise Studio users.
- Facilitated multi-user usability tests are possible with a centralized server that captures multiple stakeholder feedback at the same time.
- Check-in/Check-out for disconnected authoring lets modeling and prototyping activity to continue without pause without network connections.
- Secure access to critical intellectual property through LDAP enabled user authentication is supported for "enterprise grade" organizations.
- Integrations with IBM Rational Requirements Composer
- Centralized administration of users, groups, projects through an intuitive administrative user interface